Climate Action Awareness | Lowering Our Carbon Footprints
Friday, January 31, 2020
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Pohick Regional Library
6450 Sydenstricker Rd, Burke, VA 22015, USA
There are 5 main areas that we as individuals, and as families, can focus on immediately to lower our carbon footprint. Tackling the climate challenge is happening in layers. We each need to do our part on whichever layer we are a stakeholder. This is much more simple than many realize. Learn the facts, as well as easy tips, so that you and your families can establish new daily habits that will ensure our children have brighter futures.
- URGENT, the event has been CANCELLED due to the IMPEACHMENT TRIAL. Ms. Wise will be on Capitol Hill.
- Will reschedule for February, Stay Tuned!
- Learn the 5 areas we all must focus on
- Things we can do immediately
- Things we can research now and execute within the month (hopefully)
- The significant part that nature will play in saving our futures and what we can all do in our own yards
- Best daily habits
- How do we transition to a circular economy?
- Instructor: Climate Journalist, Author & Screenwriter, Noreen Wise
- Acclaim from those who've attended Ms. Wise's workshops around the country
- Register today!
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details