Businesses, Create & Market Your Climate Agenda
Friday, March 27, 2020
12:00 PM - 01:30 PM
Mason Enterprise Center | Conference Room 122B
4031 University Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030, USA
Climate change awareness is imperative for all businesses, particularly those in Northern Virginia. NoVa has become a major hub for climate action initiatives, and businesses operating in this region can capitalize on the momentum, and center marketing plans around the activity.
In order to curve individual and family carbon footprints, consumers are focusing more and more on which businesses are on board with climate action, and spending their hard earned money accordingly. Learn what consumers are looking for in their local businesses.
- Become more aware of what families are doing to lower their carbon footprints and how this may impact your business
- It takes time for legislators to pass bills, so the public is trying to force businesses to change their business practices to lower their business carbon footprint
- Have you added car charging stations to your parking lot? Learn what's involved.
- Still using plastic bags?
- Climate activists are advising the public to boycott businesses who aren't adapting to what the climate crisis demands
- Get out in front of the curve. Learn what the major climate action states are doing, and how successful their new policies are at lowering their state's carbon footprint and what will soon be happening here in Virginia
- There are major private equity firms, managing trillions of dollars in assets, who are a force to be reckoned with. They're using their financial power to inspire corporations to take action. Learn who they are and what they do and how this may impact your business.
- Instructor: Climate Journalist, Author & Screenwriter, Noreen Wise
- Acclaim from those who've attended Ms. Wise's workshops around the country
- Register today!
- Coupon Code AVAILABLE for CFCC-members, contact us to receive code
- Monthly events, stay tuned for upcoming dates
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.